8–1,500 A and 200–690 V
TSE Thyristor power supply
The sophisticated digital thyristor power supply allows the stepless regulation of ohmic loads.
- LCD – 2 lines, 16 characters
- Paremeter input and fault output in full wording
- LEDs for quick status overview
- Output of error message
- Digital parameter input
- Master/Slave operation
- Phase control or zero crossing (pulse)
- Programmable output relay
- Programmable set point input
- Maintenance – free operation
- Unlimited switching operations
- RS 485 interface
- Pipe heating
- All kinds of furnances
- Oil heating devices
- Electric heatinig elements
- Under current and over current
- Phases unbalance
- Under voltage and over voltage
- Phase loss
- Ground fault
- Over power and under power limit exceeded
- External failure
- Connection control
|TSE Type||FLC (A)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)|
The voltage increases linearly from the “Initial Voltage“ pre selected point. If the adjusted “Current Limit” is reached, the voltage will stop ramping and remain at its level until the current is reduced below the adjusted “Current Limit“ level. In that case ramp up time is prolonged until the current has reduced below “Current Limit” level
Although the current is limited the motor provides suitable torque to accelerate the driven load and reach “End of acceleration”. If the motor torque does not exceed the load torque the motor will not start. In the so rare cases severe damages might occur to the motor and starter.
Motor start measured with an oscilloscope
(Ch1, voltage; Ch2-4 current L1 – L3)
The oscillogram shows, the soft starter providing a smooth and stepless current and voltage ramp to the motor. The voltage ramps up until “Current Limit” is reached. After the motor is at nominal speed, the current will decrease, to the nominal motor current.
- Illuminated LCD with 2 lines of 16 characters each
- Selectable languages: English, German, French or Spanish (aditional on request)
- The LCD indicates the motor current, fault descriptions and statistical data.
- The LEDs provide a quick status indication. (control voltage on, motor soft start, motor on, motor soft stop, motor stop, fault)
- Easy settings by six clearly marked keys, user-friendly software with factory default parameters.
- This reliable components bypass the power electronics after the motor is at speed.
- In addition the starters provide an auxiliary contact, allowing signaling of a successful motor start.
Attention! Many of our competitors call these auxiliary relays “a bypass contact”!
- The bypass function reduces the heat dissipation and eliminates the EMC load of the system.